#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

It's that time of year...

I apologize for the lack of updates lately.  Things have been in an upheaval.  I'm in the middle of a chaotic move as well as a change of career, and of course, the holidays came smack dab in the middle of everything!

First of all, exciting news: my article is now up on Listverse!  I'm so glad one of my favorite websites to read is just as pleasant to work with, and I look forward to contributing more to their site.

I had some free time this week, and finally made the trip over to the New Jersey State Police museum to view their Lindbergh exhibit.  For now, you can view an Imgur album here.  I've made arrangements to view the State Police archives shortly.  I also made my way to view the trial transcripts again, and plowed through a ton of research that I'll be sharing with you soon.

Thank you for your patience!  This new year will bring lots of new, exciting research!

No comments:

Post a Comment